isi-miniprojet-gr2 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Unibeast 1.7

Répondre au sujet    isi-miniprojet-gr2 Index du Forum » isi-miniprojet-gr2 » Pole 2 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Unibeast 1.7
Auteur Message
mallochadw

Message Unibeast 1.7 Répondre en citant

Unibeast 1.7 > bit.ly/1YHks5B

Using,,the,,Combo,,Update,,is,,the,,recommended,,way,,of,,updating,,HackintoshesPlease,,,enable,,,JavaScript,,,if,,,you,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,comment,,,on,,,this,,,blogtonymacx86.com,,,Home,,,Forums,,,>,,,Installation,,,>,,,Mountain,,,Lion,,,Desktop,,,Support,,,>,,,,snusmurik,,,,Joined:,,,,Jan,,,,26,,,,,2013,,,,Messages:,,,,2,,,,Mobo:,,,,Mavericks,,,,10.9,,,,CPU:,,,,Intel,,,,Core,,,,i5,,,,3570,,,,Graphics:,,,,Nvidia,,,,GTX,,,,660,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,Jan,,,,28,,,,,2013,,,,#3,,,,snusmurik,,,,Joined:,,,,Jan,,,,26,,,,,2013,,,,Messages:,,,,2,,,,Mobo:,,,,Mavericks,,,,10.9,,,,CPU:,,,,Intel,,,,Core,,,,i5,,,,3570,,,,Graphics:,,,,Nvidia,,,,GTX,,,,660,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,THX!,,,,Maybe,,,,this,,,,will,,,,help,,,,to,,,,eliminate,,,,errors,,,,"getCPUIDInfo:,,,,this,,,,is,,,,an,,,,unknown,,,,CPU,,,,model,,,,0x3a",,,,You,,,,need,,,,your,,,,purchased,,,,Install,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,Lion.app,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Applications,,,,folder,,,,before,,,,you,,,,can,,,,installClick,,,,to,,,,expandLion,,,,Desktop,,,,Guides,,,,Lion,,,,Desktop,,,,Support,,,,Lion,,,,Desktop,,,,Guides,,,,SL,,,,Desktop,,,,Support,,,,SL,,,,Desktop,,,,Guides,,,,BIOS/UEFI,,,,DSDT,,,,SSDT,,,,Other,,,,Operating,,,,Systems,,,,Linux,,,,Multi,,,,Booting,,,,Windows,,,,Post,,,,Installation,,,,Audio,,,,HDMI,,,,Audio,,,,General,,,,Help,,,,Graphics,,,,Network,,,,Hardware,,,,Troubleshooting,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,Updates,,,,The,,,,Workshop,,,,Bootloaders,,,,Customization,,,,Overclocking,,,,Case,,,,Mods,,,,Completed,,,,Mods,,,,iMac,,,,Mods,,,,Mac,,,,Pro,,,,Mods,,,,PowerMac,,,,G3,,,,B&W,,,,PowerMac,,,,G4,,,,PowerMac,,,,G4,,,,Cube,,,,PowerMac,,,,G5,,,,Others,,,,Retail,,,,Cases,,,,Modders,,,,Tools,,,,CNC,,,,Templates,,,,PCB,,,,Templates,,,,Hardware/Parts,,,,Hand,,,,Tools,,,,Power,,,,Tools,,,,The,,,,Tools,,,,Announcements,,,,UniBeast,,,,UniBeast,,,,Archived,,,,Threads,,,,MultiBeast,,,,MultiBeast,,,,Bug,,,,Reports,,,,MultiBeast,,,,Feature,,,,Requests,,,,MultiBeast,,,,Archived,,,,Threads,,,,Chimera,,,,Chimera,,,,Bug,,,,Reports,,,,Chimera,,,,Feature,,,,Requests,,,,General,,,,Source,,,,Chimera,,,,Archived,,,,Threads,,,,iBoot,,,,/,,,,rBoot,,,,Downloads,,,,The,,,,Clubhouse,,,,Bat,,,,Cave,,,,Forum,,,,News,,,,Polls,,,,Site,,,,Suggestions,,,,System,,,,Usage,,,,Development,,,,Gaming,,,,HTPC,,,,Music,,,,Photography,,,,Servers,,,,Video,,,,Infinite,,,,Loop,,,,Apple,,,,News,,,,&,,,,Rumors,,,,iOS,,,,iPad,,,,iPhone,,,,iPod,,,,Touch,,,,iOS,,,,Development,,,,Mac,,,,Hardware,,,,iMac,,,,Mac,,,,Pro,,,,Mac,,,,Mini,,,,MacBook,,,,Pro,,,,MacBook,,,,Air,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,Support,,,,Mac,,,,Software,,,,Other,,,,Apple,,,,Hardware,,,,Laptops,,,,Laptop,,,,Compatibility,,,,El,,,,Capitan,,,,Laptop,,,,Support,,,,El,,,,Capitan,,,,Laptop,,,,Guides,,,,Yosemite,,,,Laptop,,,,Support,,,,HP,,,,ProBook,,,,Yosemite,,,,Yosemite,,,,Laptop,,,,Guides,,,,Mavericks,,,,Laptop,,,,Support,,,,HP,,,,ProBook,,,,Mavericks,,,,Mtn,,,,Build,,,,1,,,,GA-Z97X-UD7-TH,,,,i7,,,,4790K,,,,GTX,,,,970,,,,ACX,,,,FTW,,,,Build,,,,2,,,,GA-Z87X-UD5H,,,,i7,,,,4770K,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,670,,,,Build,,,,3,,,,GA-Z77X-UP5-TH,,,,i7,,,,4770K,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,570,,,,Build,,,,4,,,,GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI,,,,i7,,,,3930K,,,,GeForce,,,,GTX,,,,470,,,,Zims,,,,Joined:,,,,Dec,,,,12,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,5,,,,Mobo:,,,,Z77,,,,from,,,,Asus,,,,CPU:,,,,I5-3470,,,,Graphics:,,,,Onboard,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,Jan,,,,28,,,,,2013,,,,#5,,,,Zims,,,,Joined:,,,,Dec,,,,12,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,5,,,,Mobo:,,,,Z77,,,,from,,,,Asus,,,,CPU:,,,,I5-3470,,,,Graphics:,,,,Onboard,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,Previous,,,,version,,,,worked,,,,ok,,,,for,,,,meI,,,,basically,,,,had,,,,to,,,,go,,,,through,,,,the,,,,entire,,,,build,,,,process,,,,againUsing,,,the,,,Combo,,,Update,,,is,,,the,,,recommended,,,way,,,of,,,updating,,,HackintoshesMethod,,,Not,,,Allowed,,,.I,,,,actually,,,,"doubled,,,,up",,,,because,,,,there,,,,is,,,,a,,,,new,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Unibeast,,,,for,,,,10.8.31.0,,,,U1A,,,,CPU:,,,,i7-2600k,,,,Graphics:,,,,AMD,,,,Radeon,,,,HD,,,,6870,,,,Mac:,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,Jan,,,,29,,,,,2013,,,,#9,,,,Pakalolo,,,,Joined:,,,,Jan,,,,15,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,192,,,,Mobo:,,,,Z68XP-UD5,,,,revActivity,,Buyer's,,,,Guide,,,,,,,,Random,,,,musings,,,,of,,,,a,,,,monkey,,,,boy,,,,Home,,,,Archives,,,,Profile,,,,Subscribe,,,,,,,,,,,,Main,,,,,,,,My,,,,Hackintosh,,,,,,,,Sunday,,,,,24,,,,March,,,,2013,,,,Hackintosh,,,,-,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,update,,,,to,,,,10.8.3,,,,I,,,,waited,,,,a,,,,few,,,,weeks,,,,to,,,,update,,,,my,,,,Hackintosh,,,,from,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,10.8.2,,,,to,,,,10.8.3,,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,make,,,,sure,,,,any,,,,issues,,,,were,,,,dealt,,,,with,,,,by,,,,othersIn,,,,any,,,,case,,,,,after,,,,applying,,,,the,,,,update,,,,,my,,,,Hackintosh,,,,would,,,,not,,,,bootButOS,,,,X,,,,10.8has,,,,already,,,,been,,,,purchased,,,,and,,,,located,,,,in,,,,the,,,,"Applications",,,,and,,,,"launchpad"But,,,will,,,need,,,to,,,use,,,smthing,,,next,,,week,,,so,,,will,,,try,,,this,,,outLooking,,,at,,,my,,,computers,,,information,,,-,,,my,,,Mac,,,-,,,following,,,information,,,is,,,given,,,:,,,OS,,,X,,,10.8.4,,,So,,,I,,,do,,,not,,,understand,,,what,,,I,,,made,,,wrongLion,,,,Desktop,,,,Support,,,,Mtntonymacx86.com,,,Home,,,Forums,,,>,,,The,,,Tools,,,>,,,Announcements,,,>,,,Home,,,,bocelino,,,,Joined:,,,,Jun,,,,13,,,,,2013,,,,Messages:,,,,1,,,,Jun,,,,13,,,,,2013,,,,#1,,,,bocelino,,,,Joined:,,,,Jun,,,,13,,,,,2013,,,,Messages:,,,,1,,,,Hello,,,,,,,,all,,,,Im,,,,new,,,,here,,,,and,,,,got,,,,a,,,,problemmay,,,,I,,,,did,,,,not,,,,read,,,,something,,,,wright,,,,thx,,,,in,,,,advance,,,,from,,,,good,,,,old,,,,Germany,,,,(Heidelberg),,,,,,,,wildwillow,,,,Moderator,,,,Joined:,,,,Jun,,,,26,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,3,822,,,,Mobo:,,,,GA-Z87X-OC,,,,CPU:,,,,i7-4770K,,,,Graphics:,,,,HD4600+R9,,,,380,,,,4GB,,,,Mac:,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,,,,,,Jun,,,,13,,,,,2013,,,,#2,,,,wildwillow,,,,Moderator,,,,Joined:,,,,Jun,,,,26,,,,,2012,,,,Messages:,,,,3,822,,,,Mobo:,,,,GA-Z87X-OC,,,,CPU:,,,,i7-4770K,,,,Graphics:,,,,HD4600+R9,,,,380,,,,4GB,,,,Mac:,,,,Mobile,,,,Phone:,,,,,,,,,bocelino,,,,said:,,,,↑,,,,Hello,,,,,,,,all,,,,Im,,,,new,,,,here,,,,and,,,,got,,,,a,,,,problemMenu,,,.So:,,,,Remove,,,,graphics,,,,card,,,,Use,,,,Unibeast,,,,1.5.3,,,,to,,,,reinstall,,,,Mountain,,,,Lion,,,,10.8.2,,,,Boot,,,,safe,,,,mode,,,,(-x),,,,from,,,,HD,,,,using,,,,Unibeast,,,,,then,,,,re-download,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,installer,,,,from,,,,App,,,,Storemay,,I,,did,,not,,read,,something,,wright,,thx,,in,,advance,,from,,good,,old,,Germany,,(Heidelberg)Click,,to,,expandHowever,,,,,there,,,,were,,,,quite,,,,a,,,,few,,,,reports,,,,of,,,,successful,,,,updates,,,,applied,,,,by,,,,using,,,,the,,,,App,,,,Store,,,,updaterBoot,,,,from,,,,Unibeast,,,,1.7.0,,,,to,,,,reinstall,,,,Mountain,,,,Lion,,,,10.8.3,,,,Reboot,,,,from,,,,HD,,,,using,,,,Unibeast,,,,,and,,,,run,,,,MultibeastThat,,only,,took,,me,,a,,week,,to,,figure,,out,,,after,,going,,through,,many,,iterationsGuides,,,Start,,,Here!,,,10.11,,,Installation,,,10.10,,,Installation,,,10.10,,,Clover,,,Guide,,,10.9,,,Installation,,,10.8,,,Installation,,,10.7,,,Installation,,,10.6,,,Installation,,,Fix,,,iMessage,,,Holy,,,,smokesIf,,,,this,,,,utility,,,,has,,,,helped,,,,you,,,,,please,,,,consider,,,,a,,,,contribution,,,,to,,,,support,,,,further,,,,UniBeast,,,,developmentDownload,,new,,Unibeast,,1.7.0,,from,,Tonymacx86,,,and,,create,,new,,USB,,Unibeast,,flash,,driveSearch,,,,drauh,,,,9,,,,Following,,,,0,,,,Followers,,,,Archives,,,,April,,,,2016,,,,March,,,,2016,,,,September,,,,2015,,,,August,,,,2015,,,,July,,,,2015,,,,May,,,,2015,,,,April,,,,2015,,,,January,,,,2015,,,,November,,,,2014,,,,October,,,,2014,,,,Categories,,,,Art,,,,Bicycles,,,,Books,,,,Current,,,,Affairs,,,,Dance,,,,Fashion,,,,Film,,,,Food,,,,and,,,,Drink,,,,Games,,,,Hacking,,,,Language,,,,MacOS,,,,X,,,,Miscellaneous,,,,Music,,,,Performance,,,,Photography,,,,Religion,,,,Science,,,,Television,,,,Theatre,,,,Tobacco,,,,Travel,,,,Vices,,,,Web/Tech,,,,Weblogs,,,,See,,,,More,,,,Recent,,,,Comments,,,,dave,,,,on,,,,RIP,,,,Alexander,,,,McQueen,,,,taryn,,,,on,,,,RIP,,,,Alexander,,,,McQueen,,,,drauh,,,,on,,,,Fun,,,,with,,,,a,,,,Sony,,,,Ericsson,,,,W760a,,,,phone,,,,Slimbolala,,,,on,,,,Last,,,,Halloween,,,,drauh,,,,on,,,,Fun,,,,with,,,,a,,,,Sony,,,,Ericsson,,,,W760a,,,,phone,,,,Justin,,,,on,,,,Fun,,,,with,,,,a,,,,Sony,,,,Ericsson,,,,W760a,,,,phone,,,,m,,,,to,,,,the,,,,o,,,,to,,,,the,,,,blablabla,,,,on,,,,Overheard,,,,on,,,,the,,,,bus,,,,dave,,,,on,,,,Sigma,,,,50mm,,,,f/1.4,,,,j.william,,,,on,,,,Sigma,,,,50mm,,,,f/1.4,,,,mollyzen,,,,on,,,,Overheard,,,,on,,,,the,,,,bus,,,,Subscribe,,,,to,,,,this,,,,blog's,,,,feed,,,,Blog,,,,powered,,,,by,,,,Typepad,,,,Member,,,,since,,,,07/2003,,,,Sorry,,,for,,,my,,,bad,,,English,,,but,,,Forum,,Create,,New,,Post,,The,,Build,,Buying,,Advice,,Desktop,,Compatibility,,General,,Hardware,,Deals,,of,,the,,Day,,Golden,,Builds,,User,,Builds,,Installation,,The,,Basics,,El,,Capitan,,Desktop,,Support,,El,,Capitan,,Desktop,,Guides,,Yosemite,,Desktop,,Support,,Yosemite,,Desktop,,Guides,,Mavericks,,Desktop,,Support,,Mavericks,,Desktop,,Guides,,MtnThat,,,only,,,took,,,me,,,a,,,week,,,to,,,figure,,,out,,,,after,,,going,,,through,,,many,,,iterationsBoot,,,,from,,,,Unibeast,,,,1.7.0,,,,to,,,,reinstall,,,,Mountain,,,,Lion,,,,10.8.3,,,,Reboot,,,,from,,,,HD,,,,using,,,,Unibeast,,,,,and,,,,run,,,,Multibeast f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 06:12 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 06:12 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    isi-miniprojet-gr2 Index du Forum » isi-miniprojet-gr2 » Pole 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation